Sam’s Story

I am going to be talking about my Frances Dowell story.  Frances Dowell is a author and we have been on calls with her because are learning from her how to  write a story and what goes into making a story. Some things that she said that were important for writing a story that I put in my story was adding a lot of important details.  For example, in the photo i include details about Muhammad’s life.

There was a week when me and my classmates were remote for a week and for one of the Language Arts calls we were supposed to get on a call with some of my classmates and  classmates told other classmates what needs to be fix in their or my story. When  I did editing sessions with my classmates they told me to fix  sentences that didn’t make sense.

I learned from Frances  Dowell and my friends there can be so much that goes into making a story and it can take months up to years. When Frances Dowell reads all of my story I want to hear from her that it is really good, entertaining and fun to read.  I feel achieved, proud of myself, good about myself about writing a whole story.

I don’t really know if I will write more stories, but if it is a class assignment to write a story I’ll do it. My time with Frances Dowell was great because I got to learn how to write a story and I had a fun time doing it. At the beginning when I had to think of a story and what the story would include, it was difficult but when I got passed that it became easier and easier. This is my first time writing a story and I feel achieved and proud of my self.

This is Frances Dowell’s link

Biography